It is common for small business owners like you and me to think that we need professional set-ups and a big follower base to let our business prosper. Well, I am here to tell you that, none of that matters. What matters is that you put out quality content for your products and services – on a budget!
Here are some alternatives and tips for you to ensure prosperity in your business:
- No fancy camera? No problem! Just use your phone camera, it works well enough. Thanks to digitalisation and technology in the 21st century, our phones are able to record quality videos. Additionally, you can download video editing applications like Splice and InShot to spice up your video creativity! Hence, just by using our phone cameras, you are set to produce your marketing videos.
- You don’t need a high-end microphone in the case where you want to do a voiceover video. You can use a built-in microphone in the regular earpieces you have now, or simply talk directly to the phone speakers in a quiet room.
- The perfect lighting is when you determine it. You don’t need a ring light or professionally lighting. All you need is a study lamp and a plain backdrop.
Organically grow your following
You don’t need to buy followers or start off with a big following to gain attraction. You need to engage.
- Add hashtags to your content captions: this way, the algorithm will put your video content on the right pages for your potential customers!
- Use popular apps like TikTok to grasp better engagement: TikTok is currently the most used social media app. Using TikTok to promote your business, will help boost recognition and engagement!
- Post during peak hours: post your content during lunchtime or evening time, when people are most active on social media.
Finally, don’t be afraid to post content that is different from others, make yours stand out. Get started now!
Tag us on Instagram @peachypixx if these small tips helped you get on your feet!
If you need more guidance and want to learn each and every step of creating your very own video, click the link and let’s work together! https://peachypixx.com/work-together/